Our top 10 list of casino games with best odds. Ultimate guide to why these are the highest payout casino games with house edge explained.

Last Updated: February 24, 2024

Are you ready to uncover the casino games offering the best odds and payouts in 2024? From the simplicity of Video Poker to the strategic allure of Blackjack, we’ve compiled a guide to elevate your gaming experience.

Key Takeaways

  • Discover the top 10 casino games with the best odds and highest payouts for 2024.
  • Enhance your chances of winning by understanding the house edge and odds for each game.
  • Leverage strategies for specific games, whether it’s mastering blackjack or placing optimal bets in Craps.
  • Tailor your gaming choices to your skill level and appetite for risk.
Our Recommended Highest Payout Casinos
$6,000 Welcome Bonus + 150 Free Spins!
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the 300% bonus on their first deposit, 200% bonus on second deposit and 150% bonus on their third deposit. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for any welcome bonus. The maximum bonus amount on your first deposit is $3,000, $2,000 on second deposit and $1,000 on third deposit. This bonus is only valid on select Slots, Table games and Video Poker games. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 45X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn. Not all games contribute towards bonus rollover; please check our bonus contribution page for further details. If the rollover requirements are not met within 30 days of claiming the bonus, any remaining bonus funds winnings will be forfeited. Only one bonus can be active at any one time. The maximum release amount is 10X the deposit amount up to $10,000. Rollover requirements must be met before any additional bonuses can be granted. This promotion is non-transferable. Bonus eligibility is determined based on individual player activity in the casino Payday Casino reserves the right to alter or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without notice. Free Spins Terms & Conditions Free spins will be made available to claim once you have finished your deposit bonus promotion. Free spins are valid for 72 hours upon activation. The maximum withdrawal amount for free spin winnings is $100. Free spins winnings are subject to a 30X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.
$5,000 Welcome Bonus Package
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the WILD250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for WILD250 and WILD100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.
Up To $6,000 Welcome Bonus
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the SS250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for SS250 and SS100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. The correct bonus code needs to be entered to claim the correct match bonus with your deposit. I.e. SS250 on your first deposit and SS100 on subsequent deposits. This bonus is only valid on select Slots, Table games and Video Poker games. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn. Terms and Conditions apply.
Up to $7500 Crypto Bonus
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome Pack is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the first 3 deposits of $25+ (Neosurf $10+) and up to $1000; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 250% on the first deposit, 200% on the second, and 150% on the third one. Get extra 50% for crypto deposits.
Up to $7500 Crypto Welcome Bonus
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome bonus up to $7500 is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the deposits (up to $1000) with BTC, ETH and LTC; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 300% on the first deposit, 250% - on the second deposit, and 200% - on the third one.
Up to $6000 Welcome Bonus
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome Pack is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the first 3 deposits of $25+ (Neosurf $10+) and up to $1000; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 250% on the first deposit, 200% on the second, and 150% on the third one. Get extra 50% for crypto deposits.
Casino games with the best odds

Our Top 10 Casino Games with the Highest Payouts for 2024

Learn the house edge, odds, and winning strategies for each game, ensuring you make informed choices in the pursuit of thrilling jackpots. Whether you’re a seasoned player or a beginner, find the game that aligns with your comfort level and promises an enjoyable time. Let’s dive into the realm of high-stakes excitement!

So, what Casino Games offer the Best Odds?

Online Video Poker

1) Video Poker – House Edge from 0.46%

Video Poker is very popular, both online and offline. It is easy to play and requires no specific skills to win. Anyone who enjoys it always waits for that specific card that will complete a straight flush. While the frequency of hitting various jackpots will vary, there are benchmarks that you can use when playing video poker. There are many variations of video poker games, so the odds can vary depending on the game of choice. Generally, the odds of Video Poker are as follows:

JackpotOdds
Royal Flush dealt650,000:1
Royal Flush ending hand40,000:1
Four Aces with a kicker16,236:1
Straight Flush9,150:1
2’s – 4’s with a kicker6,984:1
Four Aces5,761:1
Four Deuces4,909:1
2’s – 4’s2,601:1
Four of a kind423:1
Full House90:1
Flush85:1
Straight80:1
Pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces7:1
Any Pair2:1

As you can gather from the table above, video poker offers significantly better odds of a return, and even winning the jackpot, than most online games. Moreover, since the game is easy to play, and it follows a simple strategy, most beginners and seasoned players find it fun and enticing.

$6,000 Welcome Bonus + 150 Free Spins!
split over first 3 deposits.

10.0/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the 300% bonus on their first deposit, 200% bonus on second deposit and 150% bonus on their third deposit. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for any welcome bonus. The maximum bonus amount on your first deposit is $3,000, $2,000 on second deposit and $1,000 on third deposit. This bonus is only valid on select Slots, Table games and Video Poker games. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 45X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn. Not all games contribute towards bonus rollover; please check our bonus contribution page for further details. If the rollover requirements are not met within 30 days of claiming the bonus, any remaining bonus funds winnings will be forfeited. Only one bonus can be active at any one time. The maximum release amount is 10X the deposit amount up to $10,000. Rollover requirements must be met before any additional bonuses can be granted. This promotion is non-transferable. Bonus eligibility is determined based on individual player activity in the casino Payday Casino reserves the right to alter or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without notice. Free Spins Terms & Conditions Free spins will be made available to claim once you have finished your deposit bonus promotion. Free spins are valid for 72 hours upon activation. The maximum withdrawal amount for free spin winnings is $100. Free spins winnings are subject to a 30X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.

Up to $7500 Crypto Bonus
over your first 3 deposits.

9.5/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome Pack is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the first 3 deposits of $25+ (Neosurf $10+) and up to $1000; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 250% on the first deposit, 200% on the second, and 150% on the third one. Get extra 50% for crypto deposits.
highest payout casino games blackjack

2) Blackjack – House Edge from 1%

To many gamblers, Blackjack is the best game to play at casino to win money, especially if you apply a basic winning blackjack strategy. This table game has a house edge, or advantage, of an average 1%, which gives the player a winning advantage of 99%. Without a strategy, an average player will face a house edge of 2% to 3%.

When using the basic playing strategy below, you must not alter based on any hunch that you have concerning the game’s outcome.

The only exception is if you are counting the cards. IBM’s Julian Braun was the first to put the basic strategy of card counting to test using computer simulations. This blackjack strategy predicts a particular outcome after millions of hand play.

Blackjack Basic Strategy

Your HandAdvice based on Dealer’s Up-card
8Double on 5 to 6, else hit.
9Double on 2 to 6, else hit.
10Double on 2 to 9, else hit.
11Double.
12Stand on 4 to 6, else hit.
13 to 16Stand on 2 to 6, else hit.
17 to 21Stand.
A, 2  to A, 5Double on 4 to 6, else hit.
A, 6Double on 2 to 6, else hit.
A, 7Stand on 2, 7, 8, or A, and Double on 3 to 6, but hit on 9 or 10.
A, 8Double on 6, else, stand.
A, 9Stand.
A, ASplit.
2, 2Split on 3 to 7, else hit.
3, 3Split on 4 to 7, else hit.
4,4Double on 5 to 6, else hit.
5, 5Double on 2 to 9, else hit.
6, 6Split on 2 to 6, else hit.
7, 7Split on 2 to 7, stand on 10, else hit.
8, 8Split.
9, 9Split on 2 to 9, but for 7, 10, or A, stand.
10, 10Stand.

Blackjack is by far the most commonly played games among the high rollers and VIP casino players, due to what can be achieved with a basic strategy. Overall, blackjack is the best casino game to win money if you feel you have mastered some basic gaming skills.

200% NO Wagering & NO Max Cashout
Minimum deposit: $20

9.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Minimum deposit: $20 Wagering: 1x Deposit Max cashout: None Allowed games: NP Slots, Keno & Video Poker Max bet per hand: $10 General Terms apply

Up to $7500 Welcome Bonus
over your first 3 deposits.

9.5/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome bonus up to $7500 is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the deposits (up to $1000) with BTC, ETH and LTC; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 300% on the first deposit, 250% - on the second deposit, and 200% - on the third one.
Baccarat best games to play at a casino

3) Baccarat – House Edge from 1.09%

Baccarat is among the most popular table casino games and one of the highest payout casino games. Moreover, as you may expect from games with high payouts, the amount wagered is substantial as well. You therefore stand to lose a lot if you do not win, just as you would win a lot if you won. With that in mind, you want to make sure that you only wager when the odds of winning favor you more.

On average, casinos offer Baccarat with an average house edge of 1.09%, which is moderately low. In most online casinos, the players win about 49.32% of the total outcomes, while the banker win about 50.68% of the total outcomes. In order to get the house edge that applies to a “player bet” placed by an individual player, we subtract the probability of the house winning from that of the player winning.

House edge: 49.32%-50.68%=-1.36%.

When playing Baccarat, you need to be aware of the three options available when placing your chips on the table. The three types of wagers you can place are “Banker,” “Player,” or “tie.” In that regard, if you place a bet on the “player” section, the house edge will be about 1.36%. Placing your bet on the “banker” section will lower the house edge to 1.06%, and but if you choose to a “tie” bet, the house edge will rise to an average of 14.4%. Therefore, the tie bet has the worst odds compared to others, while the banker bet has the best odds.

If you are learning how to play Baccarat online, it is wise to keep this page open for the needed info while you play. Best of all though, read and learn all the outcomes before gambling real money.

$5,000 Welcome Bonus Package
over first 5 deposits.

9.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the WILD250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for WILD250 and WILD100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.

100% Match Bonus up to $3000
over your first 3 deposits.

8.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

This bonus is only available on your first three deposits. Minimum deposit to receive this bonus is $25. Maximum bonus per deposit is $1,000. Players are required to use the related bonus code in order to receive this bonus. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 30X play through requirement before the deposit, bonus amount and any winnings can be withdrawn. All bonus amounts are subject to wagering requirements before any winnings can be issued or withdrawn. Please see our General Rules for additional Terms and Conditions, which apply to any and all promotions.
casino games with best odds craps

4) Craps – House Edge from 1.41%

Generally, Crap games have a wide house edge that can be as low as 0.0% and as high as 10%. To be more specific, the Odds bets will have zero house edge, while the Pass Line bet will have a house edge of 1.41%. A Proposition 2 and 12 bet will have a house edge of 10%. As you may expect, where the house edge is zero, there is usually a catch. It could be you need to have made a Don’t Pass Line or a Pass Line in order to qualify to make the bet.

At the Craps table, the average house edge is determined by the total amount you are willing wager. Most online casinos offer 3X odds that brings the average house total to 0.34% for Don’t Pass, and 0.47% for Pass Line Odds. To lower the house edge further, you will need to bet with higher multiples. For a house edge of 0.02%, you will need to bet with 100X odds.

Overall, Craps is well known among gamblers to be one of the casino games with best odds, online and offline. According to many, this is the best game to play at the casino to win real money. Our beginners guide to craps will help you understand the bet types and outcomes.

Up to $7500 Crypto Bonus
over your first 3 deposits.

9.5/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome Pack is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the first 3 deposits of $25+ (Neosurf $10+) and up to $1000; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 250% on the first deposit, 200% on the second, and 150% on the third one. Get extra 50% for crypto deposits.

Up to $6000 Welcome Bonus
over your first 3 deposits.

9.5/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

T&C: Welcome Pack is valid for slots, table games and specialties on the first 3 deposits of $25+ (Neosurf $10+) and up to $1000; WG x35, max cash out x20. Get 250% on the first deposit, 200% on the second, and 150% on the third one. Get extra 50% for crypto deposits.
gambling games with best odds roulette

5) Roulette – House Edge from 2.7%

Roulette offers varying odds although they ultimately lead to the same house edge on average. For the purposes of our discussion, we are going to use the American Roulette version first, but the calculations will be adapted to get the odds or house edge for European Roulette as well.

For those that are unaware of the differences between American and European Roulette, they are practically identical in every way.  Both versions have numbers ranging from 1-36, with each one in either red or black positions.  Both wheels are the same in this respect, albeit in different positions on the wheel.

The only real difference that separates them in terms of odds, is that European Roulette has one green zero (0), whereas the American counterpart has the green zero (0) and also a green double zero (00).  The American version adds to the House Edge due to the extra position on the roulette wheel.

American Roulette

Let us say you place an even red/black money bet. You will win if the ball comes to a stop on any of the 18 pockets that share the red/black color on the roulette wheel. Your chance of winning is therefore 18/38 or about 47.37%. Since your chance of losing the bet is 52.63%, the house edge will be 52.63% – 47.37% = 5.26%.

On the other hand, lets say the bet is on a single number, then the house edge changes. In that case, the bet will pay 35-1, if the exact number hits. The odds of winning the game will be 1/38, or 2.63%. Moreover, while a win will give you 35 units profit, a lost bet will only cost you one unit. The odds of losing the bet are 97.37%. Therefore, the casinos house edge for a single number bet is 97.37% – 2.63% = 94.74%.

European Roulette

With European Roulette, because it has only the single zero (0), your odds change like so:  Betting one chip on red/black or odd/even gives you a chance of 18/37, about 48.65%.  Your chances of losing are 51.35%, this makes the house edge only 2.7%.  Therefore, there is a 2.56% better chance of winning playing European Roulette over the American counterpart. This in turn, leads to better odds for a payout.

What does this mean for casino players?

Fortunately, the majority of online casinos offer both versions of roulette quite freely.  Many also have their live dealer version of roulette which make the experience even better.  The same applies to many land based casinos, depending on the casino of course. Some do offer both American and European Versions, however the majority of casino players in the United States do have to settle for American Roulette only.

Overall, the biggest advantage of playing Roulette is you do not have to use any special strategy to enjoy the best odds; you simply have to place your bet. If you were looking for gambling games with best odds, and without the need for any special knowledge or strategy, then go for Roulette.

200% NO Wagering & NO Max Cashout
Minimum deposit: $20

9.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Minimum deposit: $20 Wagering: 1x Deposit Max cashout: None Allowed games: NP Slots, Keno & Video Poker Max bet per hand: $10 General Terms apply

$5,000 Welcome Bonus Package
over first 5 deposits.

9.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the WILD250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for WILD250 and WILD100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.
best games to play at casino slots

6) Slots – House Edge from 2% – 15%

Slots are the most popular casino games thanks to their huge progressive jackpots and captivating designs. The huge jackpots combined with a lower house edge when you wager larger denominations mean you stand a better chance of winning the jackpot. Moreover, you can minimize the risk by choosing reliable slots and casinos whether you are offline or online.

For slot machines, the house edge is often referred to as the Return to Player (RTP) percentage, which is the flip side of the house edge. The RTP is the percentage of total bets that is expected to be paid back to players over time, and the house edge is essentially 100% minus the RTP.

The house edge for slot machines can vary significantly, typically ranging from 2% to 15% or more, depending on the machine and the casino. For example, a slot machine with a 97% RTP has a 3% house edge. This means that, on average, for every $100 wagered on the machine, the casino expects to keep $3 as profit and return $97 to players in winnings.

It’s important to note that the RTP is calculated over the long term and across many players, so individual session outcomes can vary widely. Some players may experience better than average returns, while others may not be as lucky. The RTP is a useful metric for comparing the relative generosity of different slot machines, but it’s not a guarantee of personal winning odds.

Casinos do not always publicize the exact RTP of each slot machine, but some jurisdictions require that this information be made available to players. Additionally, many online casinos and game developers voluntarily publish the RTP of their slots.

Another aspect of slot machines is the variance or volatility that the specific game provides. Some slots have a very low volatility which cater for players looking for regular but smaller wins. Whereas the games with higher volatility are for players looking for less frequent but bigger wins. Therefore, understanding slot game volatility is important to determine the right game for you.

Overall, they are a best category of casino game to win big money for small stakes. Their massive jackpots make them worth playing every time as long as you do it responsibly.

Up To $6,000 Welcome Bonus
split over 6 deposits.

9.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the SS250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for SS250 and SS100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. The correct bonus code needs to be entered to claim the correct match bonus with your deposit. I.e. SS250 on your first deposit and SS100 on subsequent deposits. This bonus is only valid on select Slots, Table games and Video Poker games. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn. Terms and Conditions apply.

$5,000 Welcome Bonus Package
over first 5 deposits.

9.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Players can claim the WILD250 bonus code on their first deposit only. A minimum deposit of $20 is required to qualify for WILD250 and WILD100 bonus codes. The maximum bonus amount per deposit is $1,000. This bonus is not valid in the Live Dealer Casino. The deposit plus bonus amount is subject to a 35X rollover requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn.
Pai Gow Poker

7) Pai Gow Poker – House Edge from 2.84%

This game has a house edge of 2.84% when the player does not bank, that is, the player is playing against house rules and not acting as a banker for other players to play against. Most of the edge comes from the player’s lose of a tie to a bank. The rest of the edge comes from the 5% commission deducted from winning hands.

In the event that a player chooses to bank in Pai Gow Poker, they lower the house edge further. For example, if the casinos allow them to bank half of their hands, the house edge drops to 1.42% from 2.84%. Moreover, if the casino allows them to bank more hands, the house edge drops further.

Generally, the 7 Card Straight Flush hand has the least Odds at 5,000,000-1 and a huge bonus payout of 8,000:1, while the Straight hand has the best odds at 14-1, but a small bonus of just 2:1.

HandOdds
7 Card Straight Flush5,000,000:1
Royal Flush plus two 2’s2,000:1
7-Card Straight Flush with joker1,000:1
Five aces400:1
Royal flush150:1
Straight flush50:1
Four of a kind25:1
Full house5:1
Flush4:1
Three of a kind3:1
Straight hand14:1

Overall, the more you risk when playing Pai Gow Poker, the greater the payout. It is therefore the best highest payout casino games.

200% up to $1000 + $30 Free Chip!
Minimum deposit $45. Redeem the bonus code TOPDOG30.

8.0/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

This offer is available to NEW MYBCasino accounts and will only apply once per person/account. All eligible clients will receive two hundred percent (200%) sign-up bonus for the first deposit and will receive up to $1000. Use promo code MYBC200 in order to redeem the sign-up bonus. Only deposits of $45 or more will qualify to receive the sign-up bonus. Example: deposit $45; get a $90 bonus, giving you $135 to play with. Wagering requirements: 40 times the bonus money + 1x the original deposit amount. General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.

150% Casino Sign-up Bonus up to $750
This bonus requires a minimum deposit of $45.

7.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Casino Sign-up will be credited in a form of casino bonus. Every dollar deposited is matched as a bonus at 1.5x. The maximum Bonus to be awarded is $750. This bonus requires a minimum deposit of $45. There's a 40x Rollover attached to this promotion. Promotion is valid on your first deposit only. Redeem the promo code MYB150 in the cashier in order to get this bonus. You must have a successful deposit in order to get the bonus credited to your casino bonus balance. You will be able to see your bonus fund under the Bonus category in the casino section. The casino bonus expires 2 weeks after it gets credited. MyBookie reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice. General House Rules Apply.
Three card poker

8) Three Card Poker – House Edge from 3.37%

The Three Card Poker game, which is based on Poker, can be easily said to be a newcomer in the world of casinos, although it has managed to become quite popular. The rise in popularity has been due to its profitability, with most of the profits going either to those who own the rights to the game or to the casino. Most players like it because it does not require one to have a long attention span, thanks to its numerous betting options.

When the dealer wins in a game of Three Card Poker, the player losses all their bets, and if the player wins, they get even money on their Play and Ante wagers. The player’s bets push when there is a tie. On average, when the player has 44.91% odds of winning, the dealer has 55.03% odds of winning, and the odds there will be a tie are 0.06%. Most variants of Three Card Poker have a house edge that ranges from 7.28% to 7.65%. Overall, if you need a game that will break the monotony of traditional casinos games, the Three Card Poker is worth a try.

500% Low Wager Bonus + 500 Spins
Bonus percentage 250% (+250% on Crypto).

9.0/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Bonus percentage per deposit: $20-$99.99 get 500% $100-$149.99 get 650% $150-$199.99 get 800% $200+ get 1000% First deposit bonus Code: THEBIGONE Minimum deposit: $20 Wagering: 27x D+B Max cashout: 10xD Maximum bonus amount: $5000 Only NP Slots allowed Max bet per hand: $10

500% up to $3000 + 25 Free Spins
Use promo code TOPDOG500 in order to redeem the sign-up bonus.

8.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

This offer is available to NEW BIGSPIN Casino accounts and will only apply once per person/account. All eligible clients will receive five hundred percent (500%) sign-up bonus for the first deposit and will receive up to $3,000. Use promo code TOPDOG500 in order to redeem the sign-up bonus. Only deposits of $45 or more will qualify to receive the sign-up bonus. Wagering requirement: The amount of your deposit plus your bonus, multiplied by the rollover (40x) General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply.
casino games with best odds caribbean stud poker

9) Caribbean Stud Poker – House Edge from 5.2%

Most beginners find Caribbean Stud easy to play and the best Caribbean Stud Poker strategies easy to grasp. Moreover, some online casinos offer you free game-plays, which allow you to learn what you need to know to enjoy the game. The general strategy is you raise with a pair or higher, or you fold if you have less than the dealer’s qualifying hand. The dealer’s qualifying hand can be a King or an Ace.

The average house edge is about 5.2%, but the progressive jackpots make up for the risk you take. Both the Royal Flush and the Straight Flush have the same odds, 50:1. The dealer always pays players from right to left. Therefore, if two players get a royal flush, the player closer to the dealer’s right gets the full jackpot, and the player with the right flush will get just 10% of the reseeded amount.

500% Low Wager Bonus + 500 Spins
Bonus percentage 250% (+250% on Crypto).

9.0/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Bonus percentage per deposit: $20-$99.99 get 500% $100-$149.99 get 650% $150-$199.99 get 800% $200+ get 1000% First deposit bonus Code: THEBIGONE Minimum deposit: $20 Wagering: 27x D+B Max cashout: 10xD Maximum bonus amount: $5000 Only NP Slots allowed Max bet per hand: $10

505% Low Wagering Bonus + 500 Spins
upon first deposit.

9.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

First deposit bonus
Coupon code: 505INSTANT
505% bonus (250% with credit cards)
Minimum deposit: $20
Wagering: 10x Deposit
Max cashout: 5x Deposit
Allowed games: Non-progressive slots (excluding 777)
Max bet per hand: None
Maximum Bonus: $1000
Other General Terms apply
Online Casino Keno

10) Keno – House Edge from 5%

When it comes to playing Keno, it is all about numbers, and there is no real strategy to lower the house edge. However, knowing the odds can help you not risk too much if you are not able to lose that much.

In Keno, there are 80 numbers, and 20 get drawn per round of betting. However, the player must first choose at least 1 number. With each additional number chosen, the paytable on the screen will alter the payouts based on how many correct numbers you might hit. The player is then paid depending on the numbers they correctly picked out of the 20 that were drawn.

The house edge in Keno varies widely depending on the specifics of the game and the choices made by the player. Generally, the house edge in Keno can be quite high compared to other casino games, often ranging from about 5% to 30% or even higher. This means that, on average, the casino expects to keep $5 to $30 of every $100 wagered on Keno.

The specific house edge can depend on several factors, including:

  • The paytable: Different casinos and different Keno games offer different paytables, which detail the payouts for hitting a certain number of spots. Games with more generous payouts will have a lower house edge, and vice versa.
  • The number of spots chosen: The player’s choice of how many numbers (spots) to pick can affect the odds and, consequently, the house edge. Generally, there’s an optimal number of spots to pick that minimizes the house edge, though this can vary depending on the paytable.
  • Bonuses and special features: Some Keno games include bonuses or special features that can affect the house edge. For example, a bonus for hitting a certain combination of numbers might reduce the overall house edge.

Because of these variables, it’s essential to look at the specific rules and paytables of the Keno game you’re playing to determine the exact house edge.

As the player picks more numbers, the odds of getting all the numbers correct become astronomical. It can happen or course, with one Las Vegas native winning over $108k on a 20 cent bet.

Overall though, it is best to wager on picking only a few numbers.

100% NO Wager, NO Max Cashout
Minimum deposit: $30 or Crypto-equivalent

8.8/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

- Wagering: 1x
- Minimum deposit: €30 or Crypto-equivalent
- Max cash out: None
- Games contribution: 100% Slots, 20% Video Poker, 0% All other games bets toward wagering
- Sticky Bonus
- Other general and bonus terms apply

200% NO Wagering & NO Max Cashout
Minimum deposit: $20

9.3/10
T&Cs Apply
New customers only

Minimum deposit: $20 Wagering: 1x Deposit Max cashout: None Allowed games: NP Slots, Keno & Video Poker Max bet per hand: $10 General Terms apply

Conclusion – Casino Games with Best Odds and Payouts

Overall, the best games to play at a casino are those that have better odds to favor you. Or that allow you to use a simple strategy to win. A good example of such a game is blackjack; such games give you an opportunity to use your gaming skills to enjoy more wins.

On the other hand, if you are a beginner go for games such as Keno. This allows you to lower or raise your odds depending on how much you are willing to risk. They do not need you to have any specific gaming strategy. All you need to know is that picking more numbers lowers your chances of getting a win, and picking few numbers increases your chances of getting a win.

When it comes to playing on the internet and winning money with casinos online, the same applies. Overall though, always go for one of the games that make you feel most comfortable and allow you to have an enjoyable time.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Best Casino Game to Win Money Online?

What Casino Game has the Best Odds for a Payout?

Are there any Casino Games with 50/50 odds?

What Casino Game has the Worst Odds?

The Best Game in a Casino is _?

About the Author

Author - Dave Profile Picture
Archive | Recent Posts
  • Dave has over 25 years of experience in professional gambling.
  • Having developed a keen eye for probability, disciplined gambling is his key to success.
  • Now focusing on online writing, his main hobby still remains sports and casino betting.
  • Likes to be a mentor for players seeking a balanced and enjoyable gambling experience.